Thursday, December 17, 2015

JOURNEY OF HEART

 
JOURNEY OF HEART
(A poem of natural wisdom)
 
Do not know
When
I am unsure
And confused
 
Do not know
When
I am resentful
And envious
 
Do not know
When
I am grudging
And jealous
 
Do not know
When
I am angry
And upset
 
Do not know 
When
sigh
And worry
 
Do not know
When
I am hopeless
And distressed
 
Do now know
When
I am delighted
And disoriented
 
Do not know
When
I seem to see through
And excited
 
Those
External things
Besides
Torturing myself
What else can they serve
 
As long as
I
Live
In peace
 
Can enjoy
Spring Summer Fall Winter’s
Sun
Rain
Air
 
I am
Satisfied
 
 
Do not know
When
I suddenly realize
The truth of
Naturalness
 
Warm sunshine
Illuminates all with equality
Moist rain drops
Spread all with morality
Tender air
Touches all with sincerity
 
They
Purify
Life
 
They
Love
Life
 
They
Give
Life
 
 
Do not know
When
I finally realize
What happiness
is
 
Each truthful thought
We
Erupted
Isn’t it
Happiness
 
Each beautiful word
We
Poured out
Isn’t it
Happiness
 
Each kind deed
We
Give
Isn’t it
Happiness
 
Ah
Happiness
Where are you
It is under your feet
In
Your
Heart
 
By Shanlin-Tzu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment